Barbell accelerometer? Soundbrenner Pulse? Read the following to learn about these technologies.
In Fall 2016, students from a technical and professional writing course that Dr. Joe Moses taught were assigned to compose technical descriptions for selected wearable and internet communications technologies in conjunction to the work of WRC.
These technical descriptions are helpful for those who have little to no knowledge about wearables or emerging internet communications technologies, providing fundamental information about these technologies and the contexts they best serve. Below are the links to these descriptions:
- "What is wireless communication?" by Betheny Rogers
- "What is Google Glass?" by Cortney Mentzos
- "What is a Barbell Accelerometer?" by Paul Nguyen
- "What is Soundbrenner Pulse?" by Matt Dorland
- "What are color-changing fabrics?" by Rachel Skudlarek
Blog entry by Jason Tham