Several WRC members will be presenting their current research at upcoming conferences. We look forward to meeting with those who will be attending the conferences as well!
- Ann Hill Duin, International Conference on Technical Communication (STC France and TEKOM France), February 3, 2017, "Connecting silos through design thinking: Radical collaboration in the Wearables Research Collaboratory"
- Ann Hill Duin, Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC), March 15-17, 2017, "Cultivating code literacy"
- Joe Moses & Jason Tham, CCCC, "Agile writing: Cultivating a project approach to teaching and learning"
- Jason Tham, CCCC Digital Pedagogy Poster Session, "Wearable peer review"
- Nathan Bollig, CCCC, "Cultivating composition skills across curriculums: Re-cognizing and retaining rhetorical knowledge in a writing intensive engineering course"
- Chakrika Veeramoothoo, Jeremy Rosselot-Merritt, Nathan Bollig (with Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch), Association of Teachers of Technical Writing (ATTW), March 15, 2017, "Critical competencies in technical and professional communication"
- Jason Tham, Computers and Writing Conference, June 1-4, 2017, "Between fear and astonishment: The rhetorics of wearables and privacy"